Vegetable Pie with chopped salad
- 4 Get Vegged Veggie Pies
- 1 beetroot, grated
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup cos lettuce, chopped
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, chopped in half
- ¼ cup mixed nuts and seeds
- 4 radishes, finely chopped
- 1 apple, grated
- 1 handful of dried apricots, finely sliced
- 4 tbsp balsamic glaze
- Place the pies on an oven tray lined with grease proof paper and bake in a 180°C oven for 20 minutes.
- Combine the salad ingredients and toss well.
- Top with a squeeze of lemon and a spray of olive oil. Season well.
- Serve the salad divided among plates, topped with a hot pie
and finish with a squeeze of balsamic glaze.