Moroccan patty stack
- 4 Get Vegged Moroccan Patties
- 4 spinach
- 2 avocados
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes
- 6 dates
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ½ cup water
- Cook the patties in a 200°C oven for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mash the flesh of the avocados together with the sour cream,
lemon juice and a few chopped cherry tomatoes.
- Put the dates and the water in a microwavable container and cook on high for 2 minutes.
- When cooked, remove the skin and the pip and mash with a fork. Then add the lemon juice.
- Divide the greens among the plates top with the patties, a scoop of avocado smash and drizzle with some date sauce.
- Season well and scatter some cherry tomatoes over the top. Serve immediately.